The 2019 SHRA Conference is sold out and we currently have no availability. If you’d like to be added to a waiting list in case of cancelations, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to sign up for the SHRA mailing list so that you can register and claim your seat early for SHRA 2020!
The 31st Annual Conference will be held November 3-7th, 2019 at the Skamania Lodge, located in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area in the town of Stevenson, Washington!
Regular Attendee Registration is $850
Visa Sponsorship Agency Registration: $950.00*
If your sponsorship agency would like to send multiple representatives, only one attendant will be required to pay the $950 Agency Registration Fee. Any additional attendants may register using the Standard Registration Fee.
*Please note that all attendees are REQUIRED to stay on-site at Skamania Lodge.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your conference registration for any reason, a registration cancellation will need to be submitted in writing by the registrant and emailed to email@example.com.
The following Refund and Cancellation Policy timetable will apply. If the Notification of Cancellation is received:
- September 1 or earlier: A full refund of the conference registration fee will be provided minus a $75 administration fee.
- September 2 – September 30: A 50% refund of the conference registration fee will be provided and full refund of lodging/meal cost.
- October 1 – October 15: Conference registration fee refund will not be provided. A full refund of lodging/meal cost will be refunded, with at least 48 hours notice – after which no refund will be provided.
- October 16 or later: No refunds will be given for conference registration fees or lodging/meal cost.
* Canceling your conference and lodging registration will not affect your transportation or flight reservations. The cancellation policies of your airline or rental car company will apply and will need to be confirmed separately.
Disclaimer: Due to the limited availability of space at our conference, the specific nature of the content provided, and our goal of maintaining a focused and small-group environment, we review and approve all registrations prior to billing to ensure that your organization would be well served by the conference. We do not accept vendor registrations. We reserve the right to deny any registration, and in the event that your registration is denied, you will not be charged or invoiced.